LAST CALL

LAST CALL!!!!!!


HELLO CLASS 4
Ja casi estem...el curs està a punt d´acabar i és per això que...  I would like to hear about your experiences in our school. So today tou have to... 

write 200 words about: YOU and RESI.


You have to tell me:
your first memory, a funny thing that once happened in class, the best day, , nice friends,etc...

I prefer you to be POSITIVE (as much as possible)
And I want you to use : present, past (simple and present perfect), future and conditional (1, 2 and 3). 

Es vuestro examen del tercer trimestre. Demostradme que este curso tod@s habéis aprendido English (ya se que unos más que otros)
Come on let´s write!!!!

Remember to send it before Sunday to: cristina@residenciaarbos.com

Next Monday I´ll send you this week answers (vocabulary) i ens despedim... 

No more English lessons with me. Only for the ones who have to "recuperar".

Your teacher cristina

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

REPORTED SPEECH (page 84)

LISTENING UNIT 8

1-4-20 Unit 7: VOCABULARY page 73